Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Kane County Law Library & Self Help Legal Center - We help people find answers. We are open to all!

Located on the 2nd floor
Kane County Judicial Center
37W777 IL Route 38, St. Charles, IL 60175

​​Change my name/minor's name Self-Representation Icon

Name Change Adult | Kane County

Name Change Adult Forms | Illinois Supreme Court Standardized State Forms

Name Change Minor | Kane County

How to Change Your Name | Illinois Legal Aid Online

How to Change a Minor's Name | Illinois Legal Aid Online